JE M'INVESTIS DANS LE FORUM
Inscrit le: 09 Juil 2018
|Posté le: Mar 4 Sep - 03:18:12 (2018) Sujet du message: certificar de que funciona
|5 Critical Advantages to Studying English in a Classroom Setting
If you’re not sure you want to learn English in a traditional ESL school adidas zx 700 dame udsalg , read these 7 critical advantages of a classroom setting over other methods.
If you’re considering learning English, know that there are several advantages to taking an ESL program in a traditional classroom setting.
1. Better than software. There are many software programs for learning English. One of the better ones is Rosetta Stone. This software has many nice features, including a natural approach to learning the language through pictures adidas zx 700 udsalg , hearing and reading the words, plus trial and error. The software can even help correct your pronunciation, but it’s not perfect. No software is. A live instructor is always going to be able to do a better job of listening and helping.
2. Better than watching English TV. Imagine that! Some people have learned English merely by watching TV. That would require hundreds of hours of television adidas zx 750 dame udsalg , but the limitations from this method are severe. Quite often you do not have the written word as a guide, so you cannot easily learn to read at the same time as you learn to speak the language. Also, if someone says something on television you do not understand adidas zx 750 udsalg , you cannot ask them to repeat what they’ve said.
3. Personal assistance. In a classroom, you have a real live instructor who can give you personal help with your language studies. You also have the help of other students.
4. People. In a classroom setting, you are surrounded by people committed to learning English. This is far better than the chance encounter with someone who may speak a little English and with whom you can practice when they are available. In an ESL class adidas zx flux dame udsalg , you and your fellow students have a common purpose. There is strength in that purpose, because it is shared.
5. Structure. By studying in a classroom, your learning is structured. You are adequately motivated because the class schedule requires you to be there. Without such structure adidas zx flux udsalg , you may or may not achieve your goal.
6. Investment. Critical to your success is the motivation to finish. When you’ve invested time and money into your ESL classes, you are more motivated to see them through to completion.
7. Immersion. If you enroll in an ESL school, you are demonstrating a certain level of commitment to your goal. If you choose to study English in the US yeezy boost 350 v2 cream white danmark , you demonstrate a far greater commitment. Why? Because studying English in America, you are surrounded by English speaking people. This is called immersion. Every aspect of your life is now touched by English鈥攇oing to the grocery store, greeting people on public transit and on the street yeezy boost 350 v2 danmark , and even movies in the theater. You have far greater opportunities to practice your English and to be exposed to the language by studying in America.
Emerson writes articles for LCI
learn-english-usa07, study-english-denver-colorado42, study-english-denver-colorado14
UNITED NATIONS， March 2 (Xinhua) -- The UN-backed narcotics control body on Thursday called upon governments to have a greater focus on women in drug policies， including the implementation of gender-sensitive drug policies and programs.
Gender-sensitive drug policies and programs， better health-care access for drug-dependent women and more funding to prevent and treat drug abuse among women are needed， according to the Annual Report 2016， which was released today by the Vienna-based International Narcotics Control Board (INCB)， UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said at a daily news briefing here.
"The report condemns the extrajudicial targeting of people suspected of illicit drug-related activity，" Dujarric said. "It calls on States to abolish the death penalty for drug-related offences and encourages them to consider alternatives to imprisonment for minor drug-related offences."
Citing a significant rise over the past year in the number of women dying from drug overdoses globally， the independent expert body which monitors governments' compliance with the United Nations international drug control treaties is today calling for the implementation of gender-sensitive drug policies and programmes.
The INCB said that women and girls comprise one-third of global drug users yet are only one-fifth of those receiving treatment， as significant systemic， structural， social， cultural and personal barriers affect women's ability to access substance abuse treatment.
Further， they are also more likely to be prescribed narcotics and anti-anxiety medication than men， and are thus more likely to abuse these medications.
For example， Germany and Serbia have reported that fatal overdoses from prescription drugs are more frequent among women. Additionally， countries such as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland have seen larger increases in overdoses， of all substances， among women than among men.
Meanwhile， the new report also stressed that governments should prioritize providing health care for drug-dependent women， in addition to more funding and coordination to prevent and treat drug abuse among women.
"We want to change perceptions and remind people， particularly policymakers， of the importance of protecting the rights of women who use drugs or who have committed drug-related offences and the rights of their families，" said the organization's president， Werner Sipp， in a news release.
The report also highlighted the importance of targeting prevention programmes to specific populations， such as prisoners， pregnant women， people living with HIVAIDS， and sex workers.
It noted that women prisoners and sex workers are at "particular risk" of drug use.
Countries are also encouraged to seek alternatives to imprisonment for drug-related offences， such as treatment， rehabilitation and social integration.
The IN. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NCAA Baseball Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap New MLB Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys